The selection of a fastening system is a critical, important decision both when placing a track or a single rail. The wrong selection could have expensive consequences and create serious problems such as:
• Slow down or shut down of the production process.
• Excessive and, or irregular wear of rails.
• Damage of mechanical components of crane.
• Damage to supporting base.
• Damage to fastening system.
VALEX fastening systems have been developed building on the experience accumulated over more than 100 years of activity.
VALENTE fastening systems offer an unlimited selection of alternatives, which perform in the most effective and efficient way in every situation.