The selection of the fastening system,either for crane rails or train or light (Decauville) rails is a rather important decision both when placing a track or a single rail. The wrong selection could have expensive consequences and create serious problems such as:
• Slow down or shut down of the production process.
• Excessive and, or irregular wear of rails.
• Damage of the mechanical components.
• Damage to the supporting base.
• Damage to the fastening system.
VALEX fastening systems have been developed through experience of over more than 100 years of activity
The VALEX fastening systems offer a practically unlimited selection of alternatives, which alloews for the most effective and efficient performance in nearly every possible situation.