The selection of the fastening system, either for crane rails or train or light (Decauville) rails is a critical important decision both when placing a track or a single rail. The wrong selection could have expensive consequences and
• slow down or shut down of the production process,
• excessive and, or irregular wear of the rails,
• damage to the mechanical components,
• damage to the supporting base,
• damage to the fastening systems.
Valex fastening systems were developed through experience accumulated over more than 90 years of activity by VALENTE SPA.
The Valex fastening system offers a pratically unlimited selection of alternatives which operate in the most effective and efficient way every possible situation.